On 12 October 2021, my colleague Ed Mohr and I will be giving a talk entitled “The Case for Upgrading Your Network Defenses.” This is presented as part of the Kanu Solutions 2021 lunch-and-learn series. The talk will be virtual and will run from noon to 1:00pm ET.
For more information and registration, please visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2982408115770313744
Challenges with today’s Network Security
Nearly every organization deploys some form of network security to satisfy their governance and compliance requirements.
Unfortunately, traditional network security vendors stopped innovating years ago.
Legacy intrusion detection systems (IDS) have problems. They generate too many useless alerts, do not provide enough context or actual insights, deliver poor performance, packet loss and unstable operation, and can’t be used to proactively uncover threats. Likewise, older network security monitoring (NSM) solutions have similar problems. They tend to deliver lots of connection data with very little information about actual threats, offer poor performance, and can be surprisingly difficult to install, setup, and maintain.
Introducing Stamus Networks
In this live webinar, we will introduce Stamus Networks. We will review the Stamus Networks solution, Stamus Network Detection and Response and will provide a live demonstration using real-world use cases.
Cybersecurity executives who attend will learn how they can:
- Reduce your organization’s risk - uncover known and unknown threats to critical assets from your cloud and on-premise networks.
- Eliminate network blindspots - monitor north-south as well as east-west traffic with Stamus Network Probes at all critical points in your cloud and on-premise networks.
- Eradicate alert fatigue - the system notifies incident response systems and personnel only when urgent and imminent threats are identified.
- Reduce the workload of your SOC analysts - focus your valuable staff on proactive security measures, rather than pouring through 1000s of alerts.
- Dramatically reduce mean time to respond (MTTR) - quickly investigate potential issues with transparent, explainable results, backed up with extensive evidence.
- See results immediately - Stamus solutions are easy to install, configure and integrate with other elements of your security tech stack.
- Extend your capabilities - leverage third-party threat intelligence and rulesets; and easily transform a threat hunt into custom detection logic.
- Uncover hidden threats - because even the most advanced system cannot automatically detect everything, Stamus solutions come with integrated guided threat hunting that simplifies proactive defense.
- Level-up to network detection and response - deploy an IDS replacement today and seamlessly upgrade to an advanced network detection and response (NDR) solution when you are ready.
- Increase the value of your existing investments - with an open and easy-to-integrate platform, you can quickly add network visibility to augment your other security telemetry
We hope you will join us.
As a reminder, you can register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2982408115770313744